The Catholic Religious Education Endowment Fund of the Diocese of Duluth
The Catholic Religious Education Endowment Fund (CREED) financially assists Catholic School Education and individuals formally preparing for ministries and responsibilities in parishes or diocesan programs within the Diocese of Duluth. It has four main objectives:
- Assistance to Catholic Schools
- Formation and Continuing Education of Deacons
- Continuing Education of Priests
- Education for Parish Lay Ministry
Ways to Support the Fund
Gifts to CREED are permanent in nature and will be held in perpetuity with only the earnings going to support the mission of the Fund.
- Direct gifts of cash, securities, paid-up insurance policies, and other personal property and real estate
- Bequests to the Fund under the terms of a will
- Charitable gift annuities
- Distributions from a charitable trust
- Designation of the Fund as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or IRA
2830 E Fourth St.
Duluth, MN 55812