The Human Life and Development Fund of the Diocese of Duluth
On October 3rd, 1989, we the people of the Diocese of Duluth celebrated our Diocesan Centenary. As a thanksgiving sacrifice to God for His many blessings during those first 100 years of our existence, we have established this fund, The Human Life and Development Fund.
Our PURPOSE is twofold: First, to reach out to those among us who are needy—the poor, hungry, homeless and jobless; and Second, to champion the sanctity of every human life from the moment of conception through all its stages to natural death.
Ways to Support the Fund
- Direct gifts of cash, securities, paid-up insurance policies, and other personal property and real estate
- Bequests to the Fund under the terms of a will
- Charitable gift annuities
- Distributions from a charitable trust
- Designation of the Fund as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or IRA
Human Life and Development Fund
2830 E Fourth St
Duluth, MN 55812